- Converts analog composite input to HDMI 1080p (60HZ) output,displayed on 1080p (60HZ) HDTV/Moniter
- Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output. Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
- Provide advanced signal processing with great precision,colors, resolutions, and details.Plug and play
- Please connect your power adapter (power cable included) for this AV to HDMI Converter to work properly. If your input device is Nintendo Wii, we recommend that you buy our new product (ASIN: B079HLDY8G, B078Y58RN9).
It converts RCA (AV, composite, CVBS) signals into HDMI signals so you can watch your video on a modern
TV with HDMI ports. The analog to digital conversion in this module employs 10 bits maximal 162MSPS sampling,
black/white level expansion, color transition improvement, dynamic range expansion, blue stretch, auto-detect
and auto-convert the composite signal to 1080p(60HZ) output. Making video come alive, delivering the sharpest,
most realistic HD visuals available.
1. Input ports: 1xRCA (Yellow, White, Red), USB power
2. Output ports: 1xHDMI(standard)
3. NTSC/PAL compatible
4. Composite input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N
5. HDMI output: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz
6. Dimensions (mm): 66(D)x55(W)x20(H)
7. Weight (g): 40g
8. Power: USB Port
No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
Output the audio synchronization with video.
Can be displayed on Monitor / TV with 1920x1080@60Hz High bandwidth capability
May experience less than three second lag. Will not convert audio only.